1. American Cancer Society
2. A Mighty Girl collection of books and movies for girls.
3. Action Against Hunger implement long-term solutions to hunger.
4. Alex’s Lemonade Stand fighting childhood cancer.
5. Amnesty International fighting for human rights.
6. Bread4theworld a collective Christian voice for ending hunger.
6. Care fights global poverty.
7. Catholic Relief Services helping those in need.
8. Charity: Water bringing safe and clean drinking water to developing nations.
9. Church World Service justice among the world’s most vulnerable people.
10. Compassion International releasing children from poverty in Jesus name.
11. Crowd Wise giving back.
12. Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption finding forever families for children in foster care.
13. Delicate Fortress Creations shop with a purpose.
14. Disabled Sports America providing adaptive sports equipment for those with disabilities.
15. DoSomething.org campaigns for teens and young people.
16. EarthShare connecting people with environmental causes.
17. Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
18. END7 & GlobalNetwork helping to end tropical diseases.
19. Enough Project ending genocide and crimes against humanity.
20. Fair Trade Company sharing information about fair trade.
21. Feeding America fighting hunger.
22. FEED creating products that feed the world.
23. Fisher House Foundation builds comfort homes at major military and VA hospitals for families.
24. Future Fortified Global Alliance of Improved Nutrition.
25. GENYOUth Foundation reversing the trend of childhood obesity.
26. Global Fund for Women investing in human rights for women.
27. Global Girl Media her voice and story to change the world.
28. Goodwill Industries International leading nonprofit provider.
29. Greenpeace For a green and peaceful future.
30. GroundUp Global serving the Liberian refugee population on the Buduburam camp in Ghana.
31. Habitat for Humanity imagining a world where everyone has a place to live.
32. Headbands of Hope for every headband purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and $1 is donated to research.
33. HealthyPlanet.org locally and globally caring for the earth.
34. helpspreadthis.org #stop child abuse.
35. International Rescue Committee responding to humanitarian crisis.
36. Justice 55 giving back to organizations that help children.
37. KaBoom The KaBOOM! vision is a great place to play within walking distance of every child.
38. Kiva empowering people worldwide with microloans.
39. Half the Sky Movement providing opportunities for woman worldwide.
40. Handcrafting Justice provides access to Fair Trade markets.
41. Heifer International empowering millions worldwide with gifts of lifestock.
42. Joni and Friends equipping Christ-honoring Churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities.
43. Luthern World Relief every generation lives in justice, dignity and peace.
45. Mercy Corps global humanitarian organization.
46. Micah Challenge Christians speaking out against poverty and injustice.
47. Milkshake…all that’s good a daily email connecting connecting you to ways to give back.
48. National Downs Syndrome Society
49. No Kid Hungry fighting Hunger in the United States.
50. One Campaign fighting against extreme poverty and preventable diseases.
51. OneMoms a movement of Moms to fight extreme poverty.
52. OxFamER Raising funds for Oxfam’s emergency response work.
53. OxFam Grow Method ensuring your habit help the world have enough.
54. OxFam International lasting solutions to poverty and injustice.
55. Operation Smile changing the lives of children born with facial deformities.
56. Pencils of Promise every child should have access to quality education.
57. People Water every bottle equals clean water to an area of need.
58. Plan International promoting child rights to fight child poverty.
59. Random Acts of Kindness Foundation facilitating a kinder world.
60. Reach out and Read evidence-based early literacy initiative.
61. (RED) helping those effected by HIV/AIDS.
62. Resurge International life-changing surgeries for children w/ clefts, disabling burns & hand injuries.
63. Ronald McDonald House Charities provides support and vital resources to families.
64. Rotary International making the world a better place.
65. Ryan’s Well delivering safe water and sanitation to the developing world.
66. Save the Children creating lasting change for children in need.
67. Samaritan’s Purse physical and spiritual care globally.
68. Sevenly raise money & awareness for the world’s greatest charities.
69. Seva Foundation vital eye care and diabetes prevention
70. Shanti Uganda improving infant and maternal health in Uganda.
71. Shopwithmeaning.org connecting consumers with cause-oriented brands.
72. Shot@Life Vaccines to save children’s lives in developing countries.
73. Social Good Moms a global coalition of Moms who care.
74. Solar Sister Light. Hope. Opportunity. In rural Africa.
75. Somaly Mann Foundation Global dedicated to ending human trafficking.
76. STOP THE TRAFFICK global campaign against human trafficking.
77. Surf rider Foundation protecting oceans.
78. TerraCycle eliminating the idea of waste.
79. The Global Fund for Children invests in innovative grassroots groups around the world that serve hard-to-reach, vulnerable children.
80. The Humane Society animal welfare.
81. The Hunger Project Global committed to the sustainable end of world hunger.
82. The Mentoring Project mentors for boys.
83. The Nature Conservatory working for people and nature.
84. The Shine Project employing at-risk youth to make bracelets for college.
85. The UN Refugee Agency vital aid and protection to the forcibly displaced around the world.
86. TOMS one for one eye wear and shoes.
87. Trees, Water, and People helping to conserve natural resources.
88. United Nations Development Programme empower lives and build resilient nations world-wide.
89. Water.org safe water and sanitation.
90. Wellspring of Hope we can do more together than separately.
91. Women on Call connecting women to volunteer opportunities.
92. Women’s Refugee Commission protecting women.
93. World Food Programme fighting hunger worldwide.
94. World Vision Christian humanitarian organization.
95. Wounded Warrior Project honor and empower wounded warriors.
96. UNICEF advocating for the world’s most vulnerable children.
97. Vital Voices investing in women.
98. 10x10act educating girls in developing nations will change the world.
99. #FairTradeUSA fair trade products of the USA.
100. #GivingTuesday a new day for giving back.